Orion is an open source platform to measure progress in research and organise scientific knowledge.
Orion has three distinct components:
- A data collection, analysis and enrichment pipeline for scientific documents from Microsoft Academic Graph.
- A web-interface with interactive data visualisations.
- A search engine for keyword and vector-based searches.
You can combine these components to develop an application (see Use Cases) or use Orion's data pipeline for science of science projects.
You can find Orion on GitHub.
- Dynamic: Reconfigure Orion's data pipeline to collect and analyse the scientific documents of your choice.
- Modular: Add or remove Orion's data pipeline before running it.
- Flexible: Make scientific knowledge explorable with variable length text queries and interactive data visualisations.
- Kostas Stathoulopoulos @kstathou
- Zac Ioannidis @zacoppotamus
- Lilia Villafuerte